søndag 2. oktober 2016

Ghosting in Norway


(Picture from internet) Just a fem days after receiving my Tesla Model X Oslo, Norway, I immediately noticed double lights from cars coming towards me. New straight away what I was, due to several cases in US where owners have reported double vision and gotten new front windshield. Talking to Tesla Norway, they said straight away that this we will fix. Tesla uses Hurtigruta Carglass in Oslo To change Tesla front windshield. What my contact person didn't know was that Hurtigruta has not trained their guys to change the Tesla X windshield yet. So now I have to wait, until they get the expertise :) But at least, Tesla Norway have said that they will change it, and that's reassuring!! I think I am the first in Norway to ask for this, so really hope they do an excellent job first time :)

Why we get double vision: WIRED.COM explains